Tips On Choosing The Right Air Conditioning For Tent Events
16 July 2019
When shopping for a portable air conditioner for tent events, you need to be strategic and purposeful to get the right value for your money as well as getting exactly what you need for your application. With an event, you only got one chance to make things right. Thus, you need to do things properly the first time around.
Here are tips when choosing the right tent air conditioning for your event:
- Prepare a List - Your list should include the event date and time, tent size, location or venue, and amount of electricity available for the air conditioners. Have this list with you every time you inquire to AC dealers. Knowing the specifics of your requirement, makes it easier to find the right cooling solution for your tent event.
- Shop in The Right Place - There are many places where you can find a portable air conditioner but it would be best to shop in a company that only specializes with it. There's a good chance that they have a wider array of options for you and have expert technicians whom can help you determine the appropriate unit for your purpose.
- Compare The Options - Although the price is usually the key driver when selecting the right unit, you also need to consider the following when comparing your options:
- Will a one large unit that provides air to the space through duct work suffice or go for a number of spot coolers where they can specifically cool an area?
- Will there be technicians who will help set-up the equipment or will they just drop it off at your location and on your own figuring out how to set up your new unit?
Don't just base on the price, compare the rates in reference to the product and services proposed.
For more information on how to select portable air conditioners for tent events, contact Americool LLC.