Portable Air Conditioners are versatile and are used for countless applications. Below are some of the more common uses:
- Data Centers - Spot coolers supplement the central HVAC system so it is not overworked with a shortened life span. Targeted cooling to the hottest areas of the data center relieves excess demand upon the central HVAC system.
- Confined Telecommunication Rooms - Telecommunication equipment is exceptionally high-heat producing equipment and is usually stored in a confined space. Portable air conditioners are ideal equipment in cooling enclosed spaces like telecommunication rooms because they are compact and fit within they typically confined telecommunication system space.
- Office Spaces - Spot Coolers may substitute the central HVAC system during overtime or weekend work. Smart plant managers save significant operations cost by only conditioning the environments actively occupied by people and operational equipment.
- Factories / Warehouses - Heat can quickly build-up in harsh industrial environments such as production lines and depots. Workers in this environment need a conducive ambiance to keep them motivated and productive. Thus, having a portable air conditioner can help provide adequate cooling inside the building.
- Healthcare Settings -- Cooling is critical in hospitals because the place needs to be cool and dry at all times to prevent cross-contamination of microorganisms. In addition, patients confined in hospitals needs to rest comfortably as well to recover quickly from their illnesses. Meanwhile, laboratories require stringent temperature control to prevent spoilage of their cultures, samples, and tests.
- Commercial Spaces - Whether you are handling perishable or dry goods, cooling is essential in stores and shops to keep products in perfect condition and extend their shelf life while providing a comfortable place for customers to shop.
- Special events - Temporary air conditioners are practical for short-lived uses like events.
The above mentioned applications are simply the most common spot cooling applications and by no means lists them all. To lean how our spot cooling systems can contribute to your business’ profitability, contact Americool LLC anytime.